About: Kim Seeling Smith
- Role : Trainer, Author and Performance Expert
- Experience : 20 yrs
- Specialist in : Management Training
Kim is a sought after industry thought leader who partners with organisations to provide practical and research-based solutions to:
- Reduce employee turnover
- Increase employee motivation, morale, productivity and performance
- Increase the quality and quantity of candidates you are able to source, select and hire
- Enhance or eliminate annual performance appraisals / reviews
- Develop or improve organisational culture
She is the author of Mind Reading for Managers: 5 FOCUSed Conversations for Greater Employee Engagement and Productivity and co-author (with Brian Tracy) of 101 Great Ways to Enhance Your Career.
Even Richard Branson took notice of her ability and invited her to the “Disrupt for Good” gathering on Necker Island in April 2016 based on her innovative ideas in the people space.
Kim was also invited to judge the Australian HR Awards (2012 – 2014) and 2014 Middle East HR Excellence Awards in Dubai.