About: Melissa Powick
- Role : Performance Consultant and Trainer
- Experience : 20+ yrs
- Specialist in : See details below
Melissa is an experienced and effective business leader who is passionate about developing Leaders to create strong workplace culture. She is at her best coaching and working with executive and leadership teams to identify areas of strength to build on as well as opportunities.
She has a proven ability to take a business strategy and operating model and translate this into tangible business and people solutions that drive enhanced customer outcomes and strengthen workplace culture.
An agile and experienced leader and practitioner specialising in resourcing and talent development in Management and Human Resources roles, with a depth of knowledge gained from over 20 years’ experience working across a number of related roles and within a range of industries.
- Ability to build trusted long-term relationships with senior executives and strengthen the leadership team through executive coaching and mentoring to build effective team dynamics – using diagnostics such as LSI, Executive coaching, DiSC to create team awareness other methods as required.
- Partnered with the business to lift culture and engagement through simple culture plans and strategies that help facilitate change at an individual, team and leadership level.
Coach and advise senior leaders on structural change, workflow and clear accountabilities and authorities through informed role design that reduces complexity, duplication and operational expenditure and increases constructive cultures.
- Consultant on the execution of end to end employee lifecycle, identifying future capability requirements to deliver on the business strategy, develop training plans and recruitment and resourcing strategies.
- Design, develop and facilitate tailored leadership development programs.
- Design and plan diversity and inclusion strategies.
Development and Accreditation
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Business Management
- Certificate IV in Management
- Certificate IV in Assuagement and Workplace Training
- Growth Coaching Leadership Solutions
- Human Synergistics – Lifestyle’s Inventory (LSI) and Group Styles Inventory (GSI) Accredited
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Australian Graduate School of Management
- Hogan’s Profiling Accreditation – PeterBerry
- DiSC® Accreditation – Integro Learning Company
- Conflict Management and Mediation – Australian Institute of Management
- 2008 Best Graduate Intake Program Australian HR Awards
- 2009 Runner up in the Diversity at work awards
- 2010 Runner up in the Professional Development award at the international World Water Congress in Montreal Canada.