Accelerate achieving your professional goals with Executive Coaching
Do you need a business coach?
The Mind Resources Institute offers Executive Coaching Services covering the following areas:
- Personal Development – Learn how to plan a development process that enables sustainable personal growth
- Self-Awareness – Discover how to consciously acknowledge your character, feelings, motives, and desires
- Anger Management – Develop strategies for managing your anger effectively and becoming aware of triggers
- Dispute Resolution – Improve your ability to negotiate disagreements and disputes for acceptable outcomes
- Communication Strategies – Become an expert communicator by learning key workplace communication strategies
- Personal Accountability – Find out how to hold yourself accountable for your decisions and follow through on your responsibilities
- Empowerment – Learn how to design measures to increase the degree of autonomy and self-determination in people
- Managing Change and Growth – Navigate organisational change, so as to strengthen your people and culture.
- Performance Improvement – Improve employee performance, whether it be in the sales, business development, customer service or communication roles.
- Organisational Resilience – Learn organisational resilience, both at an individual and enterprise-wide level.
- Culture – Revolutionise and rejuvenate your organisation, for long term sustainability.
- Exceptional Leadership – Strengthen leadership capability, so that it will extend to organisational excellence.
A typical Executive Coaching process involves a Mind Resources Institute Coach who holds a 2-hour session with you per month for a 3-month duration. Your program is customised after deep investigation of your unique situation. The solutions and strategies will be delivered through a blend of multimedia, online assessments, expert facilitation and detailed feedback mechanisms.
Contact our headoffice in Sydney for more details.
Executives, Leaders, Managers and anyone supervising other team members